This Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and FixChap. It states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the FIXCHAP service . If you use FIXCHAP or acesswww.fixchap.com you agree to these terms and conditions.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated
FixChap reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. Terms and Conditions of use of the website and application
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website.
- We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: getting fundis, painters, handyman, movers and any other service that we offer. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
- Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
- The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
- During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
2. Formation of contract
Both parties agree that browsing the website and gathering information regarding the services provided the servicemen doesn’t constitute an agreement but a mere invitation to treaty.. The parties accept that an offer is only made once you have selected the service you intend to use and have filled in the form with the correct address and you have received notification for us that the servicemen is on the way .
Before your order is confirmed, you may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
3. Accessibility of website
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions of Use or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be detached from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
6. Miscellaneous Provisions
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
A request can only be Booked from the nearest hour of the actual time of the desired Booking i.e during the actual time of 2.20pm a request will be booked at 4pm.
A booked request can only be cancelled by the “Client” before an hour to the booked timing.
A booked request cancelled an hour or less to the booked timing; an assessment fee will apply to cater for Serviceman transport.
A client has the right to reject a quotation, upon rejection an assessment fee will apply.
A client has the right to reschedule a task to a later hour/date of his/her convenience after paying a down payment of 20% of the raised quotation.
FixChap holds the rights to change the assessment fee, down payment amount and prices from time to time as to how the organization deems fit.